Kaminski Auctions Commercial Division
Specializing in Commercial Liquidations
Kaminski Auctions Commercial Liquidations Division provides professional customer-oriented industrial and commercial liquidations and auctions of companies of any size, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small privately owned companies.
We have worked with these businesses in offering innovative and aggressive marketing strategies to maximize profitability:
- Brooks Brothers; Abercrombie & Fitch and the FDIC
- Capital Bank, Boston, MA; Home Federal Savings Boston/Worchester, MA; Black Stone Bank, Boston, MA
- First America Bank, Boston, MA; King’s Grant Hotel, Danvers, MA; Ship Restaurant, Lynnfield, MA
- Pella Doors & Windows, Wilmington, MA and Merchants Bank, NY & CT
Kaminski Auctions Commercial Liquidations Division recognizes that each client and situation is unique. This is why we incorporate an approach which provides the highest return to the client, whether it be in the form of an auction, orderly liquidation, or sealed bid sale.
- Real estate foreclosures
- Business liquidations
- Restaurants, hardware stores, bakeries, motels, hotels
- Complete factory dispersal
- Hospital equipment liquidation
- Boats, vehicles, machinery
- Farms and farm equipment
Whether your company needs to generate working capital as part of a restructuring, bankruptcy or turnaround; liquidate surplus inventory; maximize the assets of a defunct business, or any other situation where liquidation services are required, Kaminski Auctions Commercial Liquidations Division takes a pro-active roll in supplying the necessary services to provide our clients with the highest return on their investment.
Please contact us for more information by
Telephone: (978) 927-2223
Fax: (978) 927-2228